Geoff is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and Board-Certified Sports Dietitian with a Master’s degree in nutritional science. He was previously a strength coach and performance dietitian for several Special Operations Forces groups and their supporting military personnel.
Recognizing that high school and collegiate athletes’ nutrition deserved the same care and attention to detail as these multi-million-dollar warriors, he founded Hungry Hound Sports Nutrition. With a nod to Geoff’s stubborn and determined foxhound, Maverick, Hungry Hound Sports Nutrition employs both cutting-edge and traditional nutritional strategies to ensure that each athlete’s performance goals are realized.
1) 1-on-1 nutrition consults
2) Personalized meal plans specifically matched to training programs
3) Game-day nutrition plans, including hydration protocols
4) Safe, evidence-based weight loss protocols for wrestlers and other weight class-dependent athletes
5) Team/small group nutrition presentations
6) Grocery store shopping assistance